For those of you that don’t know, I am a full time YouTuber and Internet Dude.
Meaning, this is actually my job. I’m incredibly lucky to be able to do this, and it’s completely, 100% because of my audience that I’ve been given this opportunity. If you’re interested in being a part of that support, here are some ways you can help out.
You can make a one-time or recurring donation through Paypal. This is a great option for people who want ultimate control over their contributions. You choose when and how much you donate and whether you donate more than once.
You can become a patron on Patreon. Patreon is the ultimate way to support me. If you really find my videos and other work valuable and want to make a long term pledge, please consider this option. Patreon is kind of like Netflix, except you get to decide how much you pay per month. So if you find some value in my videos, or if you’re looking for a way to become a T1J super fan, this is the way to do it. Being a patron also comes with a lot of great perks, such as personalized videos from me, a monthly newsletter and even free t-shirts and stickers!
Become a Patron!
3. Support me without spending money
If you do not have any extra money, but still want to support me, no fear! Here’s what you can do.
- Follow me on Social Media. I have a Facebook page, a Twitter account, a YouTube channel, and a Tumblr blog.
- Share my YouTube videos and other content. Click Share on YouTube and Facebook, Click Retweet on Twitter, Click Reblog on Tumblr.
- “Like,” comment, and Favorite my videos on YouTube.
- When a preroll ad appears before one of my videos, consider watching the whole thing, instead of skipping it.
- Watch videos. Seriously. Just watching a video helps me out.
Supporting in these ways is JUST AS GOOD in the long run as donating money directly. I am not exaggerating. Support me in any way you feel comfortable. Thanks!!!